- 6 hrs (2 evenings 5.30-8.30pm)
- Interior drywalls;
- Good practices in interior drywall installation;
- General Safety
- 1 day (8.30am-5.30pm)
- Trainees will be briefed on BCA Assessment Criteria for Test Project;
- Trainers will provide detailed explanation on how to interpret the test drawing and how to relate the drawing to the actual test bays, the correct method of drywall construction, detailing of the stud framework and tracks, detailing of door/window openings, setting out of drywall boards, positions and spacing of fastening screws on board, finishing details to joints/edges etc.;
- Trainees will practice and hands on the sample practical projects in accordance to what have been taught by the trainers, with close guidance from trainers in the course of their practices;
- At the end of training, trainees should be able to understand and acquire the necessary skills to install the test project in safe working manner, and in accordance to test requirements, within the test duration of 4 hrs.
- Candidates will be advised to take up more practical trainings prior to the test to ensure that they are able to acquire the required skills and speed to complete the test project.