- 1 Hr
- Passed 25 MCQ on trade Syllabus
- 4 Hrs Installation
- Candidates are required to understand the project drawing and install the tiles for the test project (wall & floor tiles) using hydrated lime powder & plaster sand (recyclable);
- Candidates should be able to install the tiles in safe working manner, correct approach to work, correct preparation of slurry mix/substrate, install the tiles within dimension tolerances, plumb, levelling, surface evenness, squareness, joints alignment and flatness of tiles, proper adhesion to bedding, neatly done grouting, cutting edges, and trimmings etc. ;
- Candidates to complete the test projects in safe working manners and in accordance to correct procedure and project dimensions for the installation works, correct tee-off & by-pass, gas bag installation procedures, no leakage at joints (Immediate failure if burst/outflow of gas around connecting pipes after completion), understand the purging process and operation (oral test), drilling/tapping of PE pipe, electrofusion of PE pipe (procedure only, no welding required);
- Project to be completed within 4 hrs;
- Candidates will fail the entire test project if the floor tiles are laid in the wrong gradient.