- 6 hrs (2 evenings 5.30-8.30pm)
- Building elements
- General knowledge of steel reinforcement works;
- Interpretation of drawings and bar bending schedule;
- good practices of fixing steel rebars;
- Sample Written Test & review
- 1 day (8.30am-5.30pm)
- Trainees will be briefed on BCA Assessment Criteria for Test Project;
- Trainers will provide detailed explanation and demonstration on the correct method and sequence of bending and fixing the steel bars;
- Trainees will learn how to bend the steel bars to the correct dimensions and tolerances, sequence of fixing the steel bars, correct method of tying the steel bars together;
- At the end of trainings, trainees should be able acquire the correct method of bending the steel bars and fixed them up in the correct sequence and in accordance to test requirements, within the test duration of 4 hrs.
- SEC(K) candidates are advised to take up sufficient trainings prior to taking the test due to the difficulty in the SEC(K) test project.