At end of the course, participants will acquire knowledge and skill in:
- Workplace safety and health act 2006
- WSH CP:1 code of practice for working safety at height
- WSH (Risk management) Regulations 2006
- WSH (Work at heights) Regulations 2013
- WSH (Construction) Regulations 2007
- WSH (Scaffolds) Regulations 2011
- CP14: 1996 (code of practice for scaffolds)
- Must be over 18 years of age Singapore citizen, permanent resident or holder of valid employment pass / work permit. Must be physically and mentally fit for the training. Participants are requiring to wear Safety Boots for the practical performance.
Assumed Skills and Knowledge: Participants of this course are advised to have at least Basic English knowledge.
Course Duration: 38 Hours include of 8 hours assessment / Day Class: 5 full days
Attendance requirement: 100% attendance
Course Schedule: Kindly check on our website for latest schedule
Course Fee: $300 (Exclusive of GST)