- 6 hrs (2 evenings 5.30-8.30pm)
- General knowledge of waterproofing and application principle;
- Concrete admixture and crystalline system;
- Sheet membrane systems;
- Cementitious systems;
- Liquid applied membrane systems;
- General Safety;
- 1 day (8.30am-5.30pm)
- Trainees will be briefed on BCA Assessment Criteria for Test Project;
- Trainer will provide detailed explanation on how to prepare the test bays, how to work out the cutting lists for the self adhesive membrane and PVC membrane;
- Trainer will guide the trainees on the method of laying the 2 types of waterproofing membrane to test specifications.
- Trainees will practice on the sample practical project in accordance to what have been taught by the trainer to meet the project requirements, with close guidance from trainer in the course of their practices;
- At the end of the training, trainees should be able prepare the cutting lists for the test project for self adhesive membrane and PVC membrane, able to lay the membranes in safe working manner, and in accordance to test requirements, within the test duration of 4 hrs.
- Candidates will be advised to take up more practical trainings prior to the test to ensure that they are able to acquire the required skills and speed to complete the test project.