At end of the course, participants will acquire knowledge and skill in:
- Indentify, explain and apply the relevant Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Legislations / Approved Code of Practice / Singapore Standards applicable to Work-at-heights (WAH)
- Identify and explain the roles and responsibilities of stakeholders, competent and responsible persons
- Identify hazards, evaluate the risk, and implement control measures for WAH activities
- Review the necessary fall preventive / protective control measures for safe execution of WAH activities
- Establish and implement a system for an effective monitoring and control of WAH risks.
- Demonstrate competency in donning, checking and correcting of individual Fall protection Equipment and responding to a fall emergency.
- Must be over 18 years of age Singapore citizen, permanent resident or holder of valid employment pass / work permit. Must be physically and mentally fit for the training. Participants are requiring to wear Safety Boots for the practical performance.
Assumed Skills and Knowledge: The learners should have at least WSQ ESS Workplace Literacy and Numeracy Level 4 and above or equivalent.
Course Duration: 20.5 Hours include of 5 hours assessment / Day Class: 2.5 full days
Attendance requirement: 100% attendance
Course Schedule: Kindly check on our website for latest schedule
Course Fee: $400 (Exclusive of GST)